Design / Web Intern
Evanston creative agency seeks intern with interest and experience in print graphic design, as well as web development and design. This position is for the summer 2019.
Ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, a hard worker with some work experience in the web design field. A strong work ethic and desire to learn and assist in any way needed is essential. The intern will work at least 15-20 hours per week starting as early as late May, 2019 and ending in August or September. The intern is considered an integral part of NeigerDesign and as such the intern’s ideas and input will be valued.
- Work with our designers and web department to create and manage website content
- Complete an individual project from start to finish with our guidance
- Make sure all general work areas are clean and presentable
- Assist in any way needed for office management
- Production assistance to designers
- Assist with specific projects using Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Concept development, design, and production as assigned by supervisor
- Graphic/Web Design major at a college/university with a 4-year accredited design program
- A GPA of at least 3.4
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required
- A working knowledge of Joomla, or a comparable CMS a plus
- Ability to conduct research, analyze and problem solve
- Excellent writing abilities
- Organized, self-starter and problem solver
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
Portfolio — pdf or website — must be submitted upon application to be considered.
If you are interested in this position with NeigerDesign, please send a cover letter, resume and samples to NeigerDesign via email or mail as noted below. Please, no phone calls.
1515 Sherman Ave
Evanston, IL 60201 USA
NeigerDesign is an equal opportunity employer.