Junior Graphic Designer
2+ yrs. of full-time (post graduate) experience
Did you color outside of the lines as a little kid? Look up at the clouds and see something way different than just over-sized cotton candy? Do you find design inspiration in, well, just about everything? If you get that design is a lot more than just picking pretty colors and typography, let’s talk.
We’re looking for a brand-thinking designer who loves creativity and understands the importance of working in both the digital and print space to solve today’s branding challenges. If you love to collaborate in a team environment, are a fluid and diverse problem solver, and a clear and passionate communicator, then this position is perfect for you.
Want to put your creativity to work in an award-winning graphic design studio atmosphere? Find out for yourself why our employees stick around for a long time. We’re pretty sure it’s more than because of our Beverage Fridays and Summer Fun Day. Just like our clients, you won’t want to leave us!
Read on for more details about this full-time position in our fun, easy-going Evanston-based studio. See how YOU can grow with us:
Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field from a four-year accredited design program. Must have 2+ yrs. of full-time (post graduate) experience.
Required skill set:
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, and Experienced with Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Proven conceptual, design and production experience
- Comfortable balancing both design and production work
- Able to manage file preparation for delivery to print vendors
- Experience with digital marketing
If you are…
- A natural-born communicator with a sense of humor
- Creative, and know how to develop a brand
- A team player, and love to collaborate and share ideas
- A problem-solver
- Professional demeanor and customer-focused orientation
- Friendly (able to network and interface with clients as needed)
- Curious and eager to research and learn
- Comfortable taking initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to thoughtfully participate in creative critiques
- Dedicated employee with strong work ethic
- Print design: has designed dynamic print materials from concept through production of print-ready files
- Web design:experience in digital/web/motion design a plus.
- Inbound marketing: We are a HubSpot agency partner, so HubSpot certification is desired; experience with any inbound /digital platform is a plus.