Multi-disciplinary Graphic Designer / Web Developer
3+ yrs. of experience
Award-winning Graphic Design & Marketing Firm in Evanston seeks brand-thinking designer who loves creativity and understands the importance of working in both the digital and print space to solve today’s branding challenges. This position includes responsibility for all aspects of the design process, including project management. You will work with our team and also directly with clients.
If you love to collaborate in a team environment, are a fluid and diverse problem solver, and a clear and passionate communicator who understands that design is about more than just picking pretty colors and typography, then this position is perfect for you.
We are a 29+ year old branding, design and marketing firm interested in staying on the cutting edge and focused on branding while developing and maintaining long-term client relationships. Our climate is a warm, fun, easygoing atmosphere, with a strong team approach and desire to help our clients get results through design thinking.
- Strong conceptual, organizational and client skills
- Project management
- Willing to do production work
- Interest and experience in marketing strategy and implementation
- Experience with social platforms, inbound and digital marketing
- Manage file preparation for delivery to print vendors
- Typography strength
Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field from a four-year accredited design program.
- Web design: has designed and developed cutting-edge online, tablet and mobile websites
- Print design: has designed dynamic print materials from concept through production of print-ready files
- Inbound marketing: We are a HubSpot agency partner, so HubSpot certification is desired; experience with any inbound platform required.
- Dreamweaver (or comparable coding application)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Strong teamwork abilities, but also has the ability to work independently
- Professional demeanor and customer-focused orientation
- Organized self-starter and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal—and able to thoughtfully participate in creative critiques
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines—stay on task and work within defined timelines
- Dedicated employee with strong work ethic
- You have a sense of humor
- You understand the big picture, as well as the minutia of the details
- You love to collaborate and share ideas
- You care about other team members and making the world a better place
- You have strong personal passions that you want to continue to develop