Marketing Support Intern
This position is for the summer season of 2019. The Marketing Intern reports to the President but will work closely with the Marketing Assistant. The Intern will also work with all other members of the company as needed.
Ideal candidate will have an opportunity to assist with overall company marketing plan execution. This includes creating and implementing content marketing lead generation efforts—such as blog writing and social media posting/scheduling—as well as in-house client and prospect database management (familiarity with HubSpot a plus). Intern must be highly motivated, detail-oriented with strong writing and proofreading skills, and a strategic thinker towards soliciting new business and identifying or creating marketing content. Position requires a commitment of 15-20 hours per week and availability in May or early June through August/September. Specific work schedule will be discussed during the interview stage.
- Social media strategy and execution (blog updates, social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Maintain current client/prospect database in HubSpot and update it on an ongoing basis
- Organize marketing files, samples, industry publications
- Participate as part of team to revise, expand and implement marketing plan
- Assist, as needed, with reports and data preparation
- Possible team participation in client projects
- Miscellaneous administrative functions
- Excellent writing abilities
- College degree (or in pursuit thereof) in marketing/communications (entering senior year or graduate)
- A GPA of at least 3.4
- Familiarity with data entry and database management (HubSpot experience a plus)
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or InDesign a plus
- Outgoing, team player with excellent communication skills
- Willing to help out wherever needed
If you are interested in this position with NeigerDesign, please send a cover letter, resume and writing samples (design work a plus) to NeigerDesign via email or mail as noted below. Please, no phone calls.
1515 Sherman Ave
Evanston, IL 60201 USA
NeigerDesign is an equal opportunity employer.