Digital Marketing Strategist
Be a part of an innovative approach to growth.
As an integral part of our creative team, you will develop integrated brand and marketing strategies for our clients.
NeigerDesign is a results-driven branding, marketing, and graphic design firm in Evanston, Illinois. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. The Digital Marketing Strategist will work collaboratively with team members and be responsible for independent projects and objectives.
This position requires strong writing skills in both short-form (blog content) and long-form (annual reports, websites). The best-fit candidate also has an eye for design and a personal interest in creativity.
If you are…
- A natural-born communicator with exceptional writing skills.
- Creative, with a sense of humor, and know how to cultivate a voice.
- Detail-oriented and a keen problem solver.
- Friendly (able to network and interface with clients as needed).
- Curious and eager to research and learn.
- Comfortable taking the initiative and being a self-starter.
- Willing to work with a close-knit team.
- Able to multitask and adhere to deadlines in a distraction-filled environment.
- Develop marketing strategies and ideation of marketing content.
- Write creative content, including white papers, blog posts, and social media messages.
- Open new business channels for NeigerDesign through networking events, exhibits, association involvement, and innovative marketing tactics.
- Prepare new marketing materials, working with our design team.
- Research trends and changes in the industry; compile account and competitor analyses.
- Update database and provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Respond to RFPs, write proposals, and handle incoming new business.
- Keep archives, files, and samples organized.
- Work with designers to keep the website and portfolio updated and current.
- Support sales presentations by assembling videos, slideshows, and portfolios.
- Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Coordinate design awards entries and documentation.
- Conduct research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Assist with content creation—planning, research, and writing.
- Social media strategies and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related major from a four-year, accredited university.
- One to four years of experience in a marketing role or a role that included some marketing or social media experience.
- Proficiency with social media platforms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with a CMS (Joomla, WordPress, etc.).
- Experience with, or knowledge of, marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), a CRM (such as Salesforce), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop), and Google Analytics and AdWords. HubSpot Certified is a plus.
If you are interested in this position with NeigerDesign, please send a cover letter, resume and samples to NeigerDesign via email or mail as noted below. Please, no phone calls.
1515 Sherman Ave
Evanston, IL 60201 USA
NeigerDesign is an equal opportunity employer.