8 Reasons Designers are Lucky
Today began like every other day, albeit a little chillier than one would hope. The NeigerDesign team sat around our conference table waiting to begin our Monday morning meeting, sipping coffee, enjoying a great breakfast, and chatting about weekend events. But today is no ordinary day! It is St. Patrick's Day. The day we can enjoy unnaturally green beer. A day to pretend you are totally Irish and eat way too many potatoes. It is a day that listening to bagpipe music all day in the office does not seem too weird.
It's also a day that we celebrate being lucky. At NeigerDesign we all feel lucky to be designers, to work in a creative space, and to be able to work with our amazing clients, who are the pot of gold at the end of our rainbow. So, in honor of St. Patrick's day and all of our partners, here are the top reasons we designers and marketers feel lucky today.
1. "A designer's eye can appreciate beauty around them with a new level of understanding. Not just form and function but also communication, usability, and style" - John Shaw
2. "Working in a creative space and with creative people helps me do my best work. I see strategy in a new way." - Ashley Batton
3. "It's the luck O the designer to work with talented people and fun clients!" - Jim Hutchison
4. "I feel lucky to work at this design firm specifically because I'm surrounded by exceptionally smart, creative, funny people and clients who make my job fun!" -Michelle Kretchmer
5. "I love type. I love color. I love illustration, photography, infographics, logos, and all other stuff that is the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow." - Barry Lohman
6. "I have the opportunity to use art and design as a medium to make a difference." - Josh Rains
7. "This! Reaching functional creativity." - Carol Neiger
8. "I like making cool stuff. I want to have an impact on people and help them to making cool things too :)" - Nevena Peeva
We hope your St. Patrick's day is full of fun and shennanigans!