Digital Marketing Strategist
Be a part of an innovative approach to growth.
As an integral part of our creative team you will develop integrated brand and marketing strategies for our clients.
NeigerDesign is a results-driven branding, marketing and graphic design firm in Evanston, Illinois. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. The Marketing Assistant assists and reports to the Marketing Strategist. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with team members and also be responsible for independent projects and objectives.
This position requires strong writing skills and a passion for written communication. The best-fit candidate is someone who also has an eye for design and a personal interest in creativity.
If you are…
- A natural-born communicator with exceptional writing skills.
- Creative, with a sense of humor, and know how to cultivate a voice.
- Detail-oriented and a keen problem solver.
- Friendly (able to network and interface with clients as needed).
- Curious and eager to research and learn.
- Comfortable taking initiative and being a self-starter.
- Willing to work with a close-knit team.
- Able to multitask and adhere to deadlines in a distraction-filled environment.
NeigerDesign Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in strategic planning and ideation of marketing content.
- Write creative content, including white papers, blog posts and social media messages.
- Open new channels of business for NeigerDesign through networking events, exhibits, association involvement and innovative marketing tactics.
- Prepare new marketing materials, working with our design team.
- Research trends and changes in the industry; compile account and competitor analyses.
- Update database and provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Respond to RFPs and write proposals and handle incoming new business.
- Keep archives, files and samples organized.
- Work with designers to keep the website and portfolio updated and current.
- Support sales presentations by assembling videos, slideshows, and portfolios.
- Maintain marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Coordinate design awards entries and documentation.
- Conduct research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Assist with content creation—planning, research, and writing.
- Social media strategies and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or a related major from a four-year, accredited university.
- One to four years of experience in a marketing role or a role that included some marketing or social media experience. Internship experience accepted.
- Proficiency with social media platforms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with a CMS (Joomla, WordPress, etc.).
- Experience with, or knowledge of, marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), a CRM (such as Salesforce), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop), and Google Analytics and AdWords. HubSpot Certified a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter as well as any links to writing or work samples to:
1515 Sherman Ave.
Evanston, IL 60201