Digital Marketing Manager
NeigerDesign & Strategic Marketing is searching for a full-time Marketing Strategist to join our team!
Do you miss that magic that comes with in-person collaboration? Are you an “Evanstonian,” or like the idea of working in charming downtown Evanston (close to the el, Metra and the lake)? If “yes!” to both, and you want to put your creativity to work in our lively studio, we should talk.
NeigerDesign is seeking a Marketing Strategist to join our creative team to contribute to client marketing strategies and implementation. NeigerDesign is all about growth. For our clients. And for ourselves. We are a results-driven brand marketing design firm focusing primarily in passion driven organizations (healthcare, education, non-profit organizations). We know how to keep our clients happy and coming back for more through innovative and successful strategic thinking, planning and execution.
In this position you’ll be donning a variety of hats, but your primary responsibility will be developing integrated brand and marketing strategies, and executing them to get results. You understand the importance of a marketing mix that includes both inbound and outbound strategy—crafting fresh content, blasting social media posts, and leveraging your marketing savvy in different ways to grow our clients’ businesses (and, well, ours too)..
If you are…
- A natural-born communicator with exceptional writing skills, with experience in both long- and short-form content writing
- Creative, with a sense of humor, and know how to cultivate a voice
- Detail-oriented, organized and a keen problem solver
- Experienced with qualitative research methodologies
- Friendly (able to network and interface with clients and vendors)
- Experience with HubSpot is a big plus—we are a HubSpot Agency Partner
- A self-starter, and a strategic thinker
- Willing to work collaboratively with a close-knit team
- Experienced with managing others
- Able to multitask and adhere to deadlines in a distraction-filled environment
- Write strategic plans and implement a mix of inbound and outbound tactics
- Plan research (quantitative and qualitative), and writing creative briefs/brand platforms
- Develop marketing content, including social media strategies and execution
- Write creative content, including white papers, blog posts, press releases, announcements and other articles
- Media plans and execution
- Manage HubSpot accounts for NeigerDesign and clients, including new client onboarding and training
- Respond to RFPs and proposal writing
- Open new channels of business for NeigerDesign through association involvement and innovative marketing tactics
- Oversee Marketing Assistant
- Analytic tracking using Hubspot, Google Analytics, and DataBox
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or a related major from a four-year, accredited university
- Three to five years of experience in a digital marketing role or an integrated marketing position that included strategic planning, execution and analysis
- Experience in both inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- HubSpot Certifications and experience
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with a CMS (Joomla, WordPress, etc.) a plus
- Experience with other marketing automation tools & CRM's (Marketo, Pardot, etc.), Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop), a plus
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. The Marketing Strategist reports to the President. If you’re interested in growing our clients’ businesses and our own client base—all while growing YOU—apply today.
NeigerDesign is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.